We receive and store the information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. The data collected may include, but is not limited to:
- your contact information, including your first and last name, NRIC/FIN Number, telephone number, billing and/or delivery address, e-mail address, birthdate (optional) and password. We may also request information about your personal profile. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general, some information about you is required in order for you to enjoy the benefits of being a registered member. In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our Website.
- other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address.
- if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
We use your personal data for the purposes of servicing you. Your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by MadAboutKids for the purpose(s) of:
- enrolling you in contests, lucky draws and similar promotions, and administering these activities.
- processing and sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information on products, future events, launches and promotions from us or our partners that may be of interest to you, via postal and/or electronic mail
- providing you with the products and services that you have requested, eg notifying you regarding the status of your order or delivery.
- providing you with a convenient shoppping experience;
- contacting you for feedback after a sale of a product or service
- resolving any problems or disputes you may encounter in relation to our products and services
We endeavour to take precautions to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
We respect the confidentiality of the personal data you have provided to us. In that regard, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent permitting us to do so.
We may disclose or share your personal data with third parties who provide necessary services to us, such as:-
- service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services such as hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, email messenging services, delivery services, handling of payment transactions, address check, etc.
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or industry requirements. This includes disclosures to legal, regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities.
We endeavor to ensure that your information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, and complete. You can access and update your contact information by visiting your Member's page on www.MadAboutKids.com Website.
If you do not wish to receive marketing materials from us, please write to us at this email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may amend this Policy from time to time. The amended Policy will be publicised on our website.
If you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data, you may wish to write to us at:
50 Chin Swee Road
#09-04 Thong Chai Building
We strive to deal with your concern, or any complaint or grievance that you may have promptly and fairly.